Dr Mehmet Oz
Dr Oz is a highly sought after speaker on how to stave off the aging processes so you look and feel younger. He has been named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World and has sold 20 million books since 2005, and up there with such book sales as Harry Potter
Dr. Oz is a media giant with his own daily TV show on NBC: The Doctor Oz Show. www.doctoroz.com
His best sellers include YOU: Staying Young, YOU: On a Diet, YOU: The Owner’s Manual, YOU: Smart Patient, YOU: Being Beautiful.
He was voted "The Best and Brightest" by Esquire Magazine; a “Doctor of the Year” by Hippocrates magazine; “Healer of the Millennium” by Healthy Living magazine, and one of TIME magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world.
Sample speech titles are the following:
YOU: The Owner’s Manual
YOU: On a Diet
YOU: Smart Patient
Motivating Healthy Behavior in Corporate America
Improving the American Healthcare System
US Health Care Policy and Global Medicine
Complementary and Alternative Medicine
To book a speaker or discuss endorsement or research opportunities:
Call Pam Larson 314-962-4007,
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for availability and a fee schedule.
Dr. Oz speaks on how to stave off the aging process so you look and feel younger. Each program can be customized to include the following:
- Feel better and look younger by taking four simple steps
- Maintain sexual vitality. What you need to know
- Strokes and heart attacks are 97% preventable: What you need to know
- Lower your blood pressure without drugs
- Four ways to immediately increase your energy and vitality
- Lower your cholesterol without drugs
- Uncover the most powerful tool to fight aging in men and women over 50
- Four things that keep your mind alert
- Why taking a vacation is one of the best things you can do for your health
- How to make leisure a scripted part of your life
- A guide to avoiding the slippery slope that leads to depression
- The dentist’s secret that is rarely spoken of: It reduces inflammation in the arteries at no extra charge
- What does green have to do with lean?
- The real way to lose weight: The biggest challenge of the millennium
Call today to discuss discuss bringing Dr. Oz to your event and get started taking control of your wellness!